- Your reservation with Delta Hotel is a legal binding contract on which the general terms and conditions apply.
- The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry form an integral part of these conditions.
- Where these conditions differ from the Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry, these conditions apply.
- Delta Hotel reserves the right to change the conditions at any time without notice.
Cancellations and no-shows
- Late cancellations and no-shows will incur a charge of the first night of your stay of all reserved rooms. For group bookings a different cancellation policy will apply which will be communicated to the guests directly.
- For individual travelers, cancellations are free of charge until 48 hours before arrival date.
Check-In and Check-Out
- Check-in time is from 14:00 .
- Check-out time is until 11:00 .
- Unauthorized late check-out will incur a charge equal to one night stay.
- Minimum stay three nights for arrival on Friday.
- Minimum stay two nights for arrival on Saturday.
- No pets allowed at Delta Hotel.
- Visitors are not allowed in the rooms.
- Guests under 18 years of age can stay at the hotel with adult supervision only.
- It is strictly forbidden to engage in illegal activities on Delta Hotel premises.
- We decline responsibility for items left in the rooms, safe or luggage room.